Thursday, March 09, 2006

full of rageahol.

Full Tilt WSOP satellite: I got rivered twice to get down to 500 chips, worked it back to 2200 and then out on a coinflip. Surprisingly enough.

Party Super Thursday: I got to 8k early, then got involved with QQ against AA and AA for a few chips before I got away, then was down to 5k, back to 10k, and then in the span of two hands I went out. I misplayed the first hand, then just went on "get me the fuck out of here" tilt where I called all in with AJ. I didn't draw out against AK.

That's the first time what's been happening the past few weeks has really gotten to me. It's been really rough lately and while I know I haven't been playing my best, I haven't had a moment like I just had now. I'm not too upset that I had it, what's done is done. Maybe it's a cathartic release, who knows.

All I know is I'm sick of losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home