Saturday, March 04, 2006

successful saturday

/sarcasm

Played 3 tourneys thus far. 300 on stars this afternoon which has a good structure. Busted within an hour getting no cards, and being forced to fold. I busted with TPTK in a spot in a WA/WB situation. Since I'd been forced to play so weakly due to not hitting anything, I thought there was a decent chance that the villain was putting a move on me. He wasn't, he had a set. This will come up again.


Full Tilt 30k gtd. I don't remember much about this tournament, except I didn't hit a damn thing and went out within about 40 minutes. I went out calling all in on a flush draw in a multiway pot when I was getting odds. I didn't hit.

Stars 100/9 deepstax. I got to 10k relatively early cracking aces (flopped flush), then to 12k with a set against a shorty who couldn't release top pair. I maintained that for about an hour, then within 25 minutes it went downhill, as I ran into sets on three occasions, including a hand that crippled me: AK v. 77 on the AK7 board. I'm not going to fold that.

Thus far, 3 tournaments and I've had a broadway pair once (queens) - and that flopped an ace. Let's hope the 200k this evening on Party will give me some better cards and some better luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home