Thursday, March 02, 2006

just an ugly day

Played a lot of smaller buyin tournaments this evening.

I forgot. In these smaller buyin tournaments, people are even LESS inclined to let go of a hand. Wow, some bizarre stuff got called down. Despite this, i kept running into monsters all day long.

I also tried satelliting into next Monday's WSOP Satellite via SnG. I was down to 230 in the first level when a player decided that A7o was good for all 1300 of the chips he had left, and made a fourflush. I got a bunch back when I pushed with Q7s that got called by KJ and made a boat. I got aces against AQ, then lost a whole bunch with queens to ace five (A on flop). I grinded it back and had the chiplead down to 3 when I lost a flip (against a guy who'd already gone 3-3 in the SnG) and then pushed AJ into aces (against the coinflip guy, who slowrolled).

Lots of monsters were against me today, but that's fine. It happens sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home