Wednesday, March 08, 2006

not a total loss

Couldn't do anything in the Super Tuesday. I went 45 hands without hitting a flop, then when I finally hit one I had TPTK against a set. I was too well invested to get away.

WPT Foxwoods satellite on FT tonight. I was doing well, then went dead and also went unable to manufacture chips. Down to 3 tables and half average I pushed for 11BB behind 2 limpers with 85s. AK had limped in EP, didn't fold, and I didn't draw out.

I decided to sign up for a $100 tourney on Party. I was unaware that it was limit, but it was. I actually made the money in this one, just barely. Limit's a game of catching cards, which I did a bit of. Unfortunately, I went cold at the final 3 tables, and you cannot manufacture chips in limit. The really tough hand came with the blinds high, I had 87s against 56o on a 567 flop. It's a virtual coinflip, and I bricked out. It was just a few hands later that I went out.

But at least I moneyed. And I proved that I AM able to catch some cards. I just need to do so more frequently, that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home