Friday, March 03, 2006

real quick

finished 10th in the Party Super Thursday for 1700 bucks.

Went cold and bad lucked at the same time. Lost 3 of my last 4 coinflips, AA to KQ (he made quad queens, I made aces full. Seriously.) AQ to A8, and then went out with QQ to AQ. I did not come from worse than a coinflip down except for early in hour 2 when I played a hand using my as-if strategy. I wasn't ahead, but the river was kind.

I was due for a nice run at a Party tournament, I said not too long ago that I cracked the code here, and I was due for a result. I won a few coinflips early, had the hand I mentioned in passing early, and got some cards. Unfortunately, that nice run couldn't hold through to the end of the tournament as I ran into a few luckboxes (one of the guys still aroudn moved in for 100k FTA at 2000/4000 with AK and cracked aces.)

1700 isn't 37000, but it's nice enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home