Wednesday, March 08, 2006

if it wasn't for luck, I guess I'd win them all.

Well, not quite that haughty.

Out of the stars 150 tonight. I got a bit lucky early on when my AJ ultimately outdraw A3 who flopped two pair (of course, why he's raising with A3 there, who knows), but went out with 99 against KJc on the J9x, two club flop. The turn and river were both clubs, just for the added f you.

Also played in the UB 75k, which had a nice overlay due to all the problems they've been having lately. I got down to 1500 near the end of the first hour after bluffing into two pair. I lingered for a while before pushing on the button behind a hijack raise with JJ. The SB INSTACALLED all in for way too much, the hijack called due to the odds. I had JJ against 55 (hijack) and JTo (SB? WTF?). The flop was Q high, all spades, and JT had the only spade. The turn was an ace, the river was a king, and JT magnificently tripled up. I was left with 600 at 50/100. I was able to work that back up to 2500, but went out with AT against JJ. Button raised, I pushed AT from the big, he called. I didn't hit. Awfully frustrating. Getting old. Basically the same thing I've been writing for the past two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home