Friday, May 27, 2005

Egads

Well, the good: I won another 30/3 SnG.

The bad: I kept trying to get the $220 for another Bugsy's WSOP Satellite entry. I fell short. I finished 4th in the deep money tourney, way back in a shallow money tourney, and two second places in shallow money SnG super satellites. In the one, I got all my money in with an overpair and lost to a rivered set. In the other one, the guy kept getting run over by the deck. Heads up, he flopped a set twice, flopped trips once, and turned trips twice. The turned trips happened on consecutive hands, and made our battle go from me leading to him having won.

Oh well, get all the bad luck out of the way now so that this weekend these really really annoying drawouts stop happening. I know it's tons of fun to get run over by the deck, I've had those SnGs/tournaments where even if you horribly misplay a hand you get bailed out by the deck, but man, does it suck to have the deck turn against you.

Hopefully in one of the tournaments this weekend I have it on my side.

1 Comments:

At 08:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you're talking about. Yesterday at a Full Tilt Ring game I was getting run over. I won a huge huge pot with the nut flush and then in the next 15 hands or so got AQs, AKo twice, TT, and JJ.

It was a very profitable game for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home