Tuesday, April 04, 2006

monday fun

Stars 150 lasted 1 hand. AK < QQ as QQ made quads.

Lost 2 $50 heads up matches, as in the first one my opponent was all in 7 times and lived all 7, despite being a wide variety of favorite/dog. I couldn't fade my 2nd all in. The other one the guy caught two inside straights. That pretty much says it all.

Played the 17k crapshoot on FT again for variety. Wow, people just LOVE giving their chips away in that tournament. I was 1st in chips after a half hour, 3rd in chips at the first break, and then I stopped making hands and started running into monsters, and was out before the 2nd break. The final hand I had KTo call my all in on the 864 flop. No pair, no draw (that wasn't runner runner). He caught a couple spades to make a flush, and that was that.

Sometimes they give them away, and sometimes fate intervenes and says "nope, these chips will not stay with you."

1 Comments:

At 22:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should win more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home