Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Afternoon

Nothing terribly fun results wise in terms of poker. I'm starting to run better, but I'm not playing as well. So the results haven't improved.

This weekend I'll be going to Cleveland, as it's my nephew's christening. Apparently he's been having trouble finding a suitable formula for him to eat, and he's been awfully irritable about it. So hopefully that gets fixed.

As for my tournament bracket, it's pretty ugly. I've got 3/4 of the elite 8 from the one side of the bracket - I had Mike Davis truly pissing off the entire state of Indiana and advancing this far before losing to Memphis. I correctly picked LSU to beat Duke, so yay there.

On the other side, I just have Villanova still with a shot to earn me Elite 8 points. In fact, the only other sweet 16 teams I correctly picked on that side were Florida and UConn. God, I hope UConn loses soon.

It's been a pretty boring week. Sorry for not updating, but this update was pretty damn boring, so imagine four other days of this and you see why I didn't bother.

1 Comments:

At 12:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he needs something "stronger" in the bottle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home