Saturday, March 18, 2006

grrrr

I haven't posted for a while for two reasons:

First, I haven't played a whole lot.

Secondly, whenever I have, it's been retarded.

I really hate peppering my blog with bad beat stories. I really do. Lately, that's all I seem to be doing, though. It's been no different since my 3rd place finish in the Ace of Clubs tournament. I was hoping that the finish signified a change in my fortune, but that's just not been the case. In consecutive tournaments I went out against slowplayed aces after getting it in 90% against them. Today in the FT 20 seat freeroll I went out with aces against a flush draw. In the Party million gtd today I took a few tough ones, including going out with 67 against AK on the Q97 flop.

Like I said, even when I finished 3rd recently, I didn't even get lucky. I'm STILL waiting for the tournament that I get those drawouts, because I haven't had that tournament in a long long time, and I've been due it for, like, ever now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home