Thursday, February 23, 2006

very mad at poker

I made a silly play in the 75k on UB this evening, I've no one to blame but myself.

The 55k on stars was a joke. I had an AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL table of nits to start. I think I was in for more than the rest of my table combined. Then, about 15 minutes after the rebuy period ends, I get moved (though my table does not break!) I didn't even get to enjoy their total rockiness post-rebuy! I went out shortly after moving when that new table seemed to think it was still the rebuy period and AJo decided that getting it in preflop for 6k at 100/200 was a good idea.

I played some video games for a bit to cool down, but wanted to end on a positive note so I sat at some 5/10. Yeah, it wasn't positive. I had my second really rough session there in the times I've sat down (-100) and just like that first time, I had a guy next to me hitting multiple two outers. He put three on me. Pretty sick. I was making some mistakes though. I know some of them I've already made, a couple of them were first time errors. I'm slowly learning/adjusting to the errors I've repeated and am making fewer of them. It's a good sign. Hopefully I'll dodge some of these sick beats the next few times out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home