Friday, December 02, 2005

I didn't forget about you

I've just been pretty busy.

New high water mark achieved for my bankroll tonight. I am dangerously close to five digits in roll. Then there's the small matter of the 10k equity...

I'll give more stories and anecdotes and whatnot, but I'm tired, so it won't be tonight.

We're putting up the Christmas Tree tomorrow evening, then going to the Columbus Symphony's Christmas Pops show Saturday. That's my gift to Debbie, she'll really enjoy it. I'm sure I won't dislike it, but she'll enjoy it much more. Sunday, I'll win the 200k on FT and get me my custom Brutus Buckeye avatar. I sure hope they'd hook me up with that, because that would officially be the coolest avatar EVER.

25-21. Scoreboard. Just had to point that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home