Tuesday, November 22, 2005

bleeaach.

Misplayed two hands due to fatigue in the 14K guaranteed this evening, then KK ran into AA, and I went out in 17th. Was looking good for a very high finish, but I've been up for way too long today, and it wasn't to be.

I play reasonably well when tired, but I just make the wrong 50/50 decision it seems. I don't know if there's a recipe for beating that other than 1) not being tired and 2) practice.

I often times say I play to win. I think I overlook a few of my misplays by saying this. However, in this situation it was clear: if I don't misplay those two hands, I'm very close to guaranteed a final table.

Of course, if I took KK v. AA in that situation, I wouldn't have that many chips (though I'd have more than none).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home