Friday, November 25, 2005

Dinner was actually pretty good

I was very pleased. Debbie and I teamed up to make dinner, and it was quite good. I mentioned yesterday that I got some turkey breast cutlets from the grocery. Well, we sauteed those up real nice in some Olive Oil, and had the rest of the standard Thanksgiving fixins, less Cranberry Sauce, which I've never liked. Mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, crescent rolls and gravy all featured. It was really very good. Obviously, it wasn't quite the same as a roast turkey for dinner, but for having to come up with something in a pinch last night, it really worked out well.

I'm not really sure how the weather was up in Cleveland, but down here it was pretty mediocre. Cold and windy as hell, but not very snowy. I probably could have made the trip without too much difficulty, but I'm pretty exhausted right now, and I haven't driven anywhere today. I'm glad I stayed. We were safe, and we really had an enjoyable dinner, if a bit different from every other Thanksgiving I've had.

I hope yours was well, and if you're the sort that goes shopping on Black Friday, have fun. I'm not, but I get to work, and then work on a project for school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home