Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sometimes, you just can't do anything...

I feel I played quite well this weekend, but I just couldn't get any service whatsoever. In the PCA satellite, I had a couple of very cold deck situations, and in the two big tourneys I entered today I just flat out could not get service. There's really only so much you can do when you're not getting any cards. I tried very hard to make chips, and I was doing so reasonably, but occasionally you've got to have hands to back those efforts up. I just couldn't find those hands.

It happens. It's just frustrating.

Hopefully this week I'll tie up a couple loose ends. I've thought through my hand from last Sunday, I'll share my thoughts on that. I've also got an opinion on the steroid policy. I'll discuss that as well.

To those that have expressed concern: thank you for your offers of help, your thoughts and your prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home