Saturday, November 12, 2005

Weeeeeellll, I guess I got what I deserved

Out of the satellite that I finally got into. I wans't close to teh money. I got up to 5K early, then paid a couple of donkeys, one whose PFR with A8 turned golden on the A87 flop (I paid with AK), and one who donkplayed a flush. I donkpaid him with 2pair. I busted against the same player who tried to give me a double up, but spiked a 3 outer on the turn.

I wasn't playing very well, and my agitation is more with that than the scenario under which I busted. If I was very close to the seat, I would absolutely be more agitated with busting in the way I did. But I wasn't, and I shouldn't have had fewer chips than this guy.

Oh well. Just another one to file in the "don't ever do it again" folder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home