Wednesday, April 12, 2006

weird day

Well, after yesterday's weird 28th place finish in the Super, I would also classify today as weird, for a few reasons:

I went 1/3 in coinflips today. Both times I lost I had the overs. Both times my opponents made quads.
I saw players turbocall allin for like 20BB with 66. That's not a bad thing - I made pushes with TT, KK and AK. The AK time they made quads (as mentioned above), the KK they folded and the TT they spiked a set on the river. Can't win them all.
I 2 tabled the 5/10 limit again for a couple hours this evening, finishing -15BB for the night. I'm happy with the result though, I was getting donkified horribly (and rivered horribly and cold carded and whatnot). I fought my way back from over double that hole to get there, so I'm pleased. I didn't tilt, either, which was nice.


Indians are 6-1, that's good. Travis Hafner is crazy awesome.
Today it almost got up to 80, it was sunny all day, and I was sick all day. That's just a miserable combination. I'm not happy about it.
The PokerRoom Grand is in 2 and a half weeks. I just realized that I am really really looking forward to it. I plan on winning, unlike last time when I did not win.

1 Comments:

At 16:56, Blogger Unknown said...

Best of luck in the PokerRoom Grand!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home