Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday afternoon

750k on stars, I last 25 minutes. UTG minraise at 15/30, I call with K5o in the BB. flop KJ5 with two spades. We get it in, he's got QT of spades, spade on turn, no four outer on river. Down to 200 chips, I fold around to my BB, call a minraise with K8o on my BB, then get it in there on the KJ5 flop (familiar?) against QJ. Q on river.

500k on party. I last 45 minutes. Big hand comes at 50/100 with about 5500 chips. One limper, I complete on the SB with AJ, BB checks. Flop QQT. Check check limper pots for 300. I call, BB folds. Turn is a 3, puts two clubs out there. I check, limper bets 1000 into a 900 pot, leaving 2800 behind. I don't see him doing this with a queen. I put him in. He had QJ. I don't hit the four outer. I go out with AQ to 99 a couple orbits later.

Last night Matt observed that I was running not awfully of late in coinflips. He was right, I'd actually won 3 of the last 4. Thanks, Matt! I've gone 0-4 since. He is no longer allowed to comment on my coinflipping ability.

Done until 9 - WSOP satellite on FT and 125k on UB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home