Friday, January 20, 2006

when the cards aren't going your way...

Ace of Hearts on Pokerroom. I'm also in the 45k on pokerstars, which started swimmingly (for someone who can't swim), but I'm not in this one any longer. I could not connect with a hand, and people seemed to pick up on this, because going against me, people seemed to not know where the fold button was.

Anyway, I finally hit a hand:

UTG raise, called by UTG+1, I have AK in the BB. I decide to call and see what happens. Flop comes AKJ, could be good, could be bad. Check to UTG who leads . UTG+1 raises, and I suck it up and hope no one has a set and push. I was down to 3200 of my original 5k by this point - but at 50/100 I still had play. Long story short, UTG had AA, UTG +1 had QT. I was dead to running kings. Good times.

I hope to have much happier report on the 45k at 5am, but I'm sure I'll be reporting on how I lost a flip at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home