Sunday, January 15, 2006

real quick

busted in the 500k on stars as a top 10 stack with about 500 left. got agitated when the 2nd stack in the tourney on my left kept reraising me. check/pushed 44 into him when the board had 367 on the turn. He did not fold aces.

51st of some 2700 people in the UB million gtd. I was 3rd in the tourney for a while, then I went cold carded. I had a move not work which dropped me down to about 15th. I was still cold carded, getting by with just an occasional steal. Finally, with AT in MP I raised, the CO called as he had from time to time, particularly since getting a big stack. Flop came KTx with two clubs. I checked to him, and he bet as I expected. I pushed, he didn't fold KK.

There are a couple things I need to work on here. I'll go into more detail about it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home