Friday, January 20, 2006

quick summary

Broke even at the 3/6 tonight, had no service in the Party Super Thursday (I say this despite picking up AA and KK, which just stole the blinds) going out with QJ pushing the KKx flop, AQ instacalled. I finished in 31st in the $3R on stars. I played pretty well, but I got awfully unlucky in this tournament, if it's possible to finish 31st of 1762 people and get unlucky. I had an overpair die (dude made quads), lost all but one of my flips, lost with QQ to AJ in a really key pot at the end (would have made me 2nd in the tourney with 45 left). I did get lucky with AA meeting AK in a major pot that put me in a danger position, one I stayed in for the majority of the tournament.

I went out with 99 in the SB. MP raised, I pushed my 11 BB stack, and the BB attempted to protect, but MP had aces and wasn't going anywhere. BB had kings. That was bad timing/placement. If I am not sandwiched between the two, I don't go broke. More bad luck.

Oh well. I ran pretty good last night at UB, so I was due this. In all, just slightly down this evening. Not too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home