Saturday, January 14, 2006

It's going to turn around eventually, right?

44 lost to A4 on the 234 flop, all in for a $950 pot. 5 on turn.

69 tied with A9 on the 69T9 board, all in for a $900 pot. 6 on river.

T9 tied with 99 on the 7T58 board, all in for a $900 pot. J on river.

That's 1850 that should by all rights be mine. When the hell are my massive favorites going to freaking hold?


What's stunning is this: during this marathon session, when I lost $1850 to incredible miracle cards... I ended down all of 35 bucks.

Unfortunately, for the day I'm down quite a bit more, due to losing an expensive flip at the tables earlier (that's a surprise! His 15 outer hits, mine don't!) and not cashing in any of my tournaments.

If it's possible to be happy with a day like this, I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home