Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'd rather be in Indiana

When's the last time you heard somebody say those words? And not as a punchline to a joke?

Instead of playing in a lottery on a boat, I decided to play in a lottery online, a late morning Stars rebuy. All was going well till I managed to get myself 80% to be the chipleader with under 100 left. Q9s made trips on the river, and I was no more.

It's a reasonably busy weekend here. My wife's sister and her best friend (my wife's best friend, not my sister-in-law's best friend) will be visiting this weekend, so I'm pretty free this weekend. Sunday's got the blogger tourney on Stars - a freeroll to the PCA WPT event (which is what I'm playing for, screw that other stuff) and the 200K on FT. I'm not sure what I'll be doing on Saturday, but there's a reasonable chance that poker will be involved.

I'm almost out of coffee and my mother didn't bring any on her most recent visit. Very disappointing. I might actually have to buy my own now. That would suck.

Astros in, at most, six. As flawed a team as they are, they're going against an even more flawed team. And yes, I realize that the team I am referring to as more flawed won 99 games.


I'm not a country music fan, but Portland Oregon by Loretta Lynn and Jack White is freaking awesome. Go download it (ir)responsibly!

Well sloe gin fizz works mighty fast when you drink it by the pitcher and not by the glass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home