Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Getting Excited

In two days I'll be on my way to Caesar's Indiana. I'm well aware that this is nothing like my last live tournament (though I'm not sure the wife does), but I'm still quite excited. It'll be pretty cool, because I'll get to see my grandfather while I'm down there. Hopefully I won't see him till very very late on Thursday, because I hope to play for a while.

I played my rush yesterday. Even rushing AK doesn't often beat AA, and it didn't this time, either. I probably shouldn't have played the tourney, I wasn't really focused on it at all. Being busy doing other stuff kinda sucks.

The crock pot is set to go (I'm hoping the Chicken and Dumplings are good), and I'm ready for a nap. Sadly, a nap is not in the cards today.

One last thing:

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9155422

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home