Wednesday, October 19, 2005

maybe not

Maybe I won't be going to Caesars Indiana. The event seems to be sold out already. How is it sold out two days before the tournament, and one day before people come in from out of town to buy in? Beats me. It seems they had preregistration in person, and have been running satellites to the event for the better part of two weeks. Factor in a cap of 550 entrants, and you've got yourself one rapidly filling up tournament, all of locals. It's fortunate I found out through PSO the situation, or else I'd be driving down Thursday morning and would have been a very, very unhappy boy Thursday afternoon.

I realize this is the location's first major tournament, but they're affiliated with the WSOPC. Get some advice or something. Don't just wing it.

Oh well, no use complaining. There's a great deal of use lamenting.

jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home