Sunday, October 16, 2005

Finally!

The skid is over, as I won the shootout on Bugsy's. I played the best poker I had in some time, took a very bad beat down to 4, but did not lose the faith. Instead of caving and saying "not this shit again", I nutted up and came back to win. It was all I've been wanting for two months. It seemed I hit an unusually large number of draws and I got some quality hands, so there's no doubt I was LUCKY. I pushed on a couple semibluffs with additional outs than just the obvious draw, and hit a couple of those. So yes, again, I was lucky. But I don't recall coming from way behind, maybe 40/60 was it. I only took maybe one or two bad beats the whole tourney. Yes, I was lucky.

But I had it comin to me.

I'll be going to Caesar's Indiana for their tournament on Thursday - the PSO Live Tour Stop. It's a $300 buyin, a hefty $40 rake, but I really love playing live. And now I've got things going for me, I think it's worth it.

Sigh. I'm kinda tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home