Sunday, June 05, 2005

Vegas, baby!

Again it'd been a while since I'd posted.

I'd been having mixed runs at the tables - I am currently on another SnG streak (4 and counting, 2 thirds, 2 firsts), but I'm doing really well at being Bubbleboy in tournaments - I was bubble boy once, one off bubbleboy another.

But, in the big news... On Bugsy's Club last night I won a seat to the Main Event. I won't bother rehashing what happened here, but whereas in past weeks I could not get the breaks when I needed them, last night I did. I won a couple coinflips and took one big hand when I was dominated. That's all I needed.

I am very proud of my play. I was carddead for the better part of two hours, in fact it took almost 2 and a half hours to get over my original chip count. Despite this, I actually think I played better last week, but caught the breaks this week. I dunno, maybe I did play as well this week, but I know my competition was tougher. It really was a very difficult final table.

Whew. I'm still tired, I hardly slept last night. And the crashing is a-coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home