Saturday, September 30, 2006

The six fingered man.

THEOSU: Hello, my name is Jason Hoagland. You killed my poker: prepare to die!!!
Bill Frist: Stop saying that!
THEOSU: HELLO! MY NAME IS JASON HOAGLAND. YOU KILLED MY POKER. PREPARE TO DIE!
Bill Frist: No!
[THEOSU disarms Frist, and slices his cheek]
THEOSU: Now! Offer me horse racing.
Bill Frist: Yes.
[THEOSU slices the other cheek]
THEOSU: Fantasy sports too. Promise me that.
Bill Frist: All that I have and more. Please...
THEOSU: Offer me everything I ask for.
Bill Frist: Anything you want.
[THEOSU stabs Frist in the chest]
THEOSU: I want my poker back, you son of a bitch.


edit: In case any of the Republican Gestapo somehow happens across this, I'm not actually threatening Sen. Frist. I am merely taking lines from the "Princess Bride" and altering them as I see fit for comedic purposes. Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 02:58, Blogger Unknown said...

ROFLOL!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home