Wednesday, September 20, 2006

just a boring update

Poker, very briefly: 82nd of almost 1300 entrants in the WCOOP event #1 - razz. I was doing very well, then I drew really bad and couldn't hold on to my chips. Since then, I have run horribly again. It's a combination of several things: a) can't make hands b) can't draw well c) if i make hands, they can't hold and d) making strong, second best hands. It's been pretty miserable.

As for other things. I'm still watching TV, though I'm beginning to hope that I don't see any political spots. Even the Democratic ones are annoying me. Although I have to admit that I'm getting a sick kick out of the fact that we (might as well stop fronting) are using Bush to help get our guys elected.

Our crib was delivered yesterday, and we've already got it decked out. Unfortunately, the sides of it are too big to put the kickass Ohio State mobile on it, so I'm going to have to figure something out, because I demand that thing to be on the crib. Saturday we're going to paint the room. We're goign to do it three colors, a medium blue on the bottom, a blue stripe in the middle and a very very light blue on top. Debbie would like to put molding in the room, but meh. I don't really.

That's about it. Not a whole lot of excitement. Yet. That'll start in five weeks.

1 Comments:

At 18:26, Blogger jason said...

that's true. I have proven much better at winning as a 52% favorite than as a 86% favorite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home