Monday, June 05, 2006

Observations from today

1) Radio advertisement heard on the radio for a skydiving place:

"Have you been looking for a reason to jump out of a plane?" Uh, no. Not really.

2) Ryan Freel being interviewed on the radio:

Though I got in the car after the question was asked, by Freel's response I'm ld to believe it's about how you can make a catch when slamming into a wall (as he did to save the game a couple nights ago). Included in his answer was "If I'm gonna run this friggin far, I'm gonna catch the ball, I don't care what I have to do." Nice.

3) I agree with Joe Morgan?!?!?! WTF?

Joe Morgan says that Lastings Milledge's celebration with fans was acceptable. I agree! I think it was cool that he was happy that he hit a big homer to tie a game (his first career home run) and gave high fives to fans on his way to his position the next inning. That's cool! That's not showing up your opposition. Standing at the plate and watching - that's showing up.

Baseball has some unwritten rules that are asinine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home