Thursday, May 25, 2006

I hate this

I've been focusing on SnGs since the debacle that was Monday evening at the 5/10 table. I'm a bit mad at it, so I'm taking some time away from it. SnGs are a nice change of pace, and there we go.

Anyway, today in one of the SnGs, down to 3 handed a player disconnected and went on post and fold. I hate this situation. I have an unusual ethical sense here. I have no problem stealing from a player who has disconnected when we are multiway, but when it gets down to heads up, I really feel badly about it. In the few hands he was gone when we were 3 handed, I raised him every time (he was on my right, so his BB was my button). I eliminated the other player (suckout!) and then was conflicted to the best course of action. I ended up waiting 3 minutes, which took about 20-25 hands. After that time, I started to finish the game. The player returned as a terribly short stack, and I busted him before long. I explained to him that I waited for him, restated this after the end, though he did not respond. I don't know if he did not believe me or if he did and was just frustrated at what happened.

In non-poker related news: Baskin Robbins Shakes are friggin AWESOME. Delicious.

1 Comments:

At 08:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I waited for a guy the other night too and he was pretty happy so it does pay off.

Nice job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home