Tuesday, May 23, 2006

off tilt

I finished 24th or 25th in the 17k last night while getting off 5/10 induced tilt. It was easily the most anonymous top 3% finish I've ever had. No interesting hands, only one of the top 5 pairs (JJ), nothing. I went 2/3 in coinflips and had a couple of marginal favorites hold. That was it.

You know how in the World Series Main Event coverage, there's always Some Guy that gets far but you never see him? The only footage of him the entire tournament is a shot of him busting in 14th at the other table with Lon saying "And Aaron Kanter claims another victim, Norm, busting Oskar Silow in 14th place" and Norman says something asinine about how Kanter is a monster on the river. That Guy was me.


Texas Holdem Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 7330476

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home