Saturday, July 29, 2006

I leave today

I have just sucked at updating the past week. I'm sorry. I was so excited last Friday and Saturday because I was running really quite well, I thought it would be a great 4 week rush or something. And then Sunday came. And then Monday came. And so on. It was pretty brutal this week, culminating in me making some absolutely horrible plays borne out of frustration on Thursday. The good thing about making those miserable plays is that they alert you to the fact that something's wrong real, real quick, and allows you to take the proper steps to correct them. I did that, finishing 59th in the Friday Special last night despite no real cards. Winning a couple of coinflips helped.

Anyway, I leave at 8 tonight, arrive around 9. I'll probably head over to the Rio to see what's going on, then probably head back to the room to relax. I'll have the laptop with me, so I will update the blog a bit more frequently than I have in the past week.

GL me.

3 Comments:

At 19:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kick ass Jason.

 
At 20:12, Blogger Unknown said...

Best of luck, Jason!!!

 
At 10:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring home some happy memories (and money)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home