Thursday, May 04, 2006

boooooooooooooooooring

So, most of the day I'm saying "well, let's just play a few limit tables today, let's stay away from the tournaments." Naturally, I signed up for the Super. Hand 4 I cracked AA with 25s (he slowplayed). I folded AK preflop 3 hands later. And then I folded for about 90 minutes straight before going out on a bad beat.

That's obviously a bit of an exaggeration. I mixed in a couple of AQs that I played, one which flopped massive and one which didn't. I was getting AJ or KJ every tenth hand. I had four pocket pairs all tournament - 66, 44, 33 and 22. And I had a table that was giving chips away. And I could not do anything to get them, because I had to keep folding T4o and KJ.

So now I'm at the cash tables, I've found a good one, though I'm missing bets. I'm also watching the Suns-Lakers game, rooting for the Suns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home