Friday, December 30, 2005

Sports Year In Review

This is all about my teams. Screw everyone else's teams. Why, you ask? Because I can!

Indians: Disappointing end to a very good season. Many I know are disappointed with the offseason thus far, but if we make the moves to acquire Langerhans, Marte and Hidalgo, I think we can look back at it and say it was successful. Time will tell, but I'm certainly not thinking we're dropping down to a 85 win team. Maybe we've lost a few wins, but we were unlucky last year.

Cavs: Disappointing end to a reasonable season. Mike Brown seems to be a good fit with the team. The team is one key player away from being a title challenger. I love Z, but if he was replaced Ben Wallace, this team may be the title favorite. Larry Hughes has not been what I felt he was advertised thus far. He does have to adjust to his new position as Lebron's lieutenant. His defense hasn't been as good as I thought it would be, either. I think if Hughes cements his role, this team is CAPABLE of winning the title, I just don't think it's very possible that they get past the Pistons or Spurs.

Browns: Yeah. How'd this team win 5 games? Reuben Droughns is pretty effing good, isn't he? Hopefully we get D'Brickashaw Ferguson, AJ Hawk or Demeco Ryan (I'm sure I misspelled that) in the draft.

Blue Jackets: Apparently NOT a playoff team. I still love watching hockey though.

Buckeyes: A very good team, but a very disappointing season in my book. The Texas game was winnable, but Vince Young just made plays and our guys didn't. That happens, they are a very good team. The Penn State loss was just infuriating. It was the first time I've seen a Tressel team appear unprepared on the field of play. It was a game we simply should not have lost. We'd still be in the same bowl game though, so I guess it's not that important a loss. In the grand scheme of things.

Wow, did I go into no detail whatsoever. Oh well. Vagueness is awesomeness, as they say. Well, ok, nobody says that.

1 Comments:

At 10:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait until Crennell gets some talent. He's going to be a very good HC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home