Thursday, December 29, 2005

not a bad beat post

So it's pretty freaking empty.

Played a PLO8 tourney on Full Tilt today. That was fun. I've never played the game. I was probably one of the five best in the tourney. Basically, I found it went something like this: press your advantages. Hope they don't suck out. The End.

Other than that, it's just been more of the same, so I won't bother going on about it. I will say this: it's getting fucking old.

I guess as long as the luck turns around in a big tournament, I'll be cool with this. January 29th-Feb 1st would be a good time to run REAL good...

1 Comments:

At 17:35, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh! I'm right there with you!!

I'm having my own string of bad beats, too! I keep telling myself, the same thing. It's fine as long as it turns around for the end of January! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home