Friday, December 23, 2005

Feel better about your play

The awful awful awful play at the 3/6 table finally got to me. And by "got to me" i mean they drew out pretty horridly.

I also played at the 10k and 16k gtds on FT. Exemplary play got the best of me there. And by that I mean I could not win a coinflip.

And then I played the 11r 45k on Stars. Yet again, exemplary play got the best of me. And by that, I mean I could not win with an overpair. Or with 13 outs. Twice.

So, I wanted to feel better about myself, because I wasn't feeling very good. So I sat down at a .5/.1 NL table on full tilt that had 3 players. In like 10 minutes, I was up 3 bucks, and I was feeling better. 3 bucks~! Woo!

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't a total dipshit donkey. That's all. Mission accomplished: I am NOT a total dipshit donkey.

2 Comments:

At 04:04, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL Okay, this was too freaky! You just described my evening!

 
At 09:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't sell yourself short. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home