Sunday, November 06, 2005

And another one

I dropped two buyins real quick at FT tonight. KK v. AA, and a hand when I unusually paid a callstation, who hit a two outer on the turn. Sufficiently chastened, I busted some ass. I got lucky with another one of those postflop coinflips that I've been running so well on lately, I admit, but yet again, I managed to get my monsters paid and avoided almost all of the traps (except for the 2nd buyin one), and ended over one buyin to the good.

My mission now is to find an ideal line for these postflop coinflips. I'm struggling to come up with one. On the one hand, being a coinflip, I wouldn't mind getting it into the middle on the flop. But, on the other, I know where I stand while my opponent has no concept. It's a tough one.

Of course, as long as I keep winning them, it doesn't much matter how I play them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home