Saturday, November 05, 2005

wtg me

Another positive session for me. I avoided paying a player who flopped a set on my kings. I'd have had double my profit, but I pished half of it earlier in the session by reraising a guy who I felt was getting too uppity. He wouldnt' fold his cowboys, but I stopped short of pushing it all in. I gave up after the turn. He did calm down a bit afterwards. I don't know if maybe he just got good cards for a stretch or perhaps he was sufficiently humbled that I'd play back with 36s bigtime, I'm not sure.

I didn't get into the Saturday PCA qualifier this week. I was tempted to buy in because I've been running well, but I ultimately decided not to, as there will be plenty more Saturdays to go. It was very frustrating trying to get into it, as they were TRYING to give me their chips, trying very hard.

Still, it's another postive day. This is quite a few in a row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home